If you continue using this Site you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by and be bound by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. The Council reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice.
- From time to time, the Council may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
- The content of the pages on this Site is for your general information and use only and is provided “as is”.
- Neither the Council nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to:
- Any of the content of the Site (including, without limitation, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose) or
- Any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Council expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which the Council shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site meet your specific requirements.
Copyright & Trademarks
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Council. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the prior written consent of East Sussex County Council.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Council, are acknowledged.
- You may view or download any part of this Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without the Council’s express permission, to:
- Store the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
- Print copies of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
- Reproduce, copy or transmit the Site, or any part of the Site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
- You may create a link to the Site from another website or document provided that you inform the Council (through the eSussex team) of the url where the originating link resides.
- All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
- Unauthorised use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the Council endorses the website(s) or any content therein. The Council has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Council accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site, the use or inability to use the Site, the downloading of any materials from the Site, or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- The Council reserves the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If any substantial changes are made, the Council shall notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.
For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Site.